Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Catherine Middleton's wedding dress

Thank you Kate. Even tho we all know who you'll wear, girls all over the world are def benefiting from this whole circus! Here are some of my favourites.

Personally I hate the traditional "gown shaped like a pastry" look - incredibly unflattering and tacky no matter what you deck it up with. I do however like these modern takes:
Nicole Miller





Had to include Tommy Hilfiger's here because my mum wore a lil hat along with her white dress and it looked SO stylish and timeless. I'd like some thing similar too! (otherwise unremarkable dress)







& These are what I'd wear! JCrew designer's Tom Mora is probably my absolute fav.
Kim Ovitz

























J Crew
And if I had a hollywood starlet's body I'd probably wear this! It is way too much for someone as short as me and way too busy with too much ruffles going on in the bust area (I'm rather busty....hahahha *busty*) but on the right girl, even a cynic like me would fall for the romance of it all!




































Of course no wedding post is complete without talking about my fav sister in law's wedding dress! Kristy would probably win the award for the bride with the least vanity. Try as I might, I just cant find a proper picture of her in her full wedding dress splendor, train and all. We did her hair and she wore my mother's earrings, *tear*.


No comments:

Post a Comment