Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Xmas presents!

So for Xmas this year, Kristy and I have decided we are going to buy each other outfits from Urban Outfitters FOR each other! (for no other reason than the simple fact that Urban ships to Taiwan as well)
It is truth universally acknowledge that Kristy has the best casual/everyday wardrobe around. But when it comes to special events (wedding, evening or formal wear) she falls a little short. So I wanted to get her something that is a bit more formal but with her usual twist. Picking the dress and shoes were easy but accessorizing it is where i run into a little trouble. Here are the things I've decided on:





Can i just say how much i LOVE these shoes for K? Pairing it with the dress just totally makes the outfit HER!


 Now,  onto things I cant yet decide....






OH and i'm still on the fence about this jacket....K could totally pull it off but I'm not sure the quality is good enough for my girl. Must go to store and try it on for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment