Sunday, November 21, 2010

Other things I want but cant afford...

I like Alexander Wang's stuff but to be fair, think it is generally way over priced. Cathy Horyn says it best, "the collection seemed under the spell of Riccardo Tisci at Givenchy — not only his hard-edged chic but also the way Wang mentally Photoshops styles from the past into something saleable of his own." 2010 FW RTW however,  does have some exceptional pieces. 
want this jacket!!!
want whatever this is. 
the PERFECT LBD
Mr. Ghesquiere at Balenciaga however never fails to impress. Most surprising however is that 2010FW RTW shows a mature confidence that is truly exciting. Every outfit was a perfect blend of all that came before (hard edge street, futuristic, luxury & teases of St. Honore) it was hard to mark the divides. I just wish I have enough money to actually BUY some of these. 











No comments:

Post a Comment