Monday, September 7, 2009

Makeover

Every two years (or whenever you feel you are in a real rut) it is time for a (life) make over! Mine has been happening very slowly lately and I realize, one of the key ingredients of this process has always been, friends friends friends. They will motivate you, help you (or force you) make those painful but necessary decisions, and really just be there to whip your ass (with loving care of course).

Wardrobe make over for me is one of the hardest. There are clothes you have collected over the years that I just really do not want to let go. Here are some examples:


These two dresses are just too young for me now. Regardless of whether I can still fit into them or not (I cant, but am working on that too), they are just clothes I would not wear to any social situation anymore. I do love them dearly though, and they bring back so many fond memories, of the ppl who gave them to me, the ppl who thought i looked uber cute in them, and ppl who spent time with me while I was wearing them.

And then there are clothes I would just never ever fit into them again. They were tight when I bought them, and as my 45/47kg self I looked hawt in them, but growing up means accepting your new body so am resigned to the fact that I would never be that flat, meatless girl who could wear these cute unstructured outfits again. *tear*

&other outfits I am also sad to see go...will miss you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment